Irlanda & Tanner wanted a relaxed engagement session at Assiniboine Park where they could feel like themselves. In early summer we got together to chase the setting sun and explored the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden, the large fields near the Pavilion, and a few spots along the river bank. Here's what Irlanda had to say about her engagement session & wedding photography:
- Made the engagement shoot extremely fun and comfortable
- Took exactly the kind of candids we wanted. Ours, and our loved ones personalities come across on the pictures so well!
- Made even the more formal pictures fun and romantic to take.
- Great storytelling through photography. I have a ton of pictures that have beautiful stories attached about what was going on in that moment.
- Was excellent at communication, and super open at problem solving any hiccups that came up
- Double and triple checked on our timelines and the pictures that were important to us
- Gave us gorgeous sneak peaks the DAY after our wedding! The full gallery also came in time and with the most gorgeous packaging.
- The online gallery was extremely easy to navigate. In fact, her whole website is very user friendly!
- She's who I will be going to in the future for family pictures or any other professional photography needs.
"Jenn knocked it out of the park in every aspect of the job. Her focus is on candids and warm colours (but lots of gorgeous black and white too!)... My husband and I are not the most comfortable around cameras. Jenn turned that around and made our photography experience perfect.
WINNIPEG MANITOBA | WEDDING & LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY
© 2023 NEW COPPER PHOTOGRAPHY | Jenn Yablonowski